- DVDs for approximately 8 hours of viewing
- The Hero’s Journey is an archetypal path of individual transformation. While the structure of these stages is universal, the expression is completely unique for each individual. The 5 Rhythms® is a dynamic movement practice—a practice of being in your body—that ignites creativity, connection, and community.
- At different times in our lives we are aware of a calling which starts us on a path of learning and growth. Along this path we meet inevitable challenges. Confronting these challenges forces us to evolve in new ways and directions and brings us to a journey of self-discovery. This journey involves crossing a threshold into a new territory outside of our comfort zones, finding guardians (resources) and confronting and transforming inner “demons” or “shadows.”
- The deep, innovative and experiential program presented in this video recording brings together the Hero’s Journey structure and the Five Rhythms® process along with tools and principles drown from Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Participants work on areas of change and transition in their lives, using movement to awaken and instill needed resources so that they are available “in the muscle.”
- This DVD collection was filmed in June 2008 at the world famous Riverside Studios in London and hosted by NLP Training London. Join Robert Dilts and Deborah Bacon Dilts as they bring alive the archetypes of the Hero’s Journey in powerful combination with the transformational “wave” of the Five Rhythms®.